As a P-SCE you will learn how to:
- formulate and plan training to meet the natural adaptation continuum of the human neuromuscular system.
- effectively plan in accordance with the competition schedule.
- train the dominant abilities (i.e. maximum speed, power or muscular endurance) required to achieve peak performance for each sport.
- manipulate the training variables to create the specific physiological adaptation needed for athletes to reach peak performance.
- plan a specific plyometric training program with varied exercises and intensity levels.
Prerequisites for P-SCE Certification
Personal trainer certification (i.e. NSCA / A.C.E. / C.P.T.N. / Can Fit Pro etc.) Professional liability insurance.
Note: Professional experience may be sufficient. Provide a detailed summary of your experiences.
Periodization Training for Sports, 3rd Edition by Dr. Tudor Bompa
Periodization: Theory and Methodology of Training By Dr. Tudor O. Bompa